Day two of the real world in 2019 is complete! The struggle is real, yall!
I didn’t have a million things going on today so it’s the perfect day for some throwback Thursday pictures! However, I’ve got some exciting news that found it’s way into my email this morning!
Guess who was selected as a 2019 Nuun Ambassador?!?!?! Yours truly! I’m beyond excited to represent and be a part of such an amazing product and group of amazing athletes. #teamnuun all the way and lots more to come! If you haven’t tried this product! See MY GEAR for product link or click here and please read below!
About the product
- Nuun Hydration: Electrolyte Drink Tablets, enhanced with electrolytes and bursting with a natural, low calorie fruity flavor, mix into a hydrating drink to keep up your energy and hydration no matter how active you get or how much you sweat.
- Nuun Hydration’s Electrolyte Drink Tablets enhance your workout or your work day naturally through improved hydration. Keep a tube from this multi-pack in your gym bag, car, purse, hiking pack or anywhere you’ll want to mix up a healthy, replenishing drink
- Great for working out, hiking, cycling, exercise, sports or daily use to improve and replenish your energy and endurance and prevent cramps, whether running a marathon or running errands. Nuun’s Drink Tablets use no artificial flavoring or sweeteners.
- Add 1 of the 10 tablets in each tube to your water bottle so your body gets more from the water you’re drinking. Our commitment to a clean product, clean planet, and clean sports means your performance comes from good hydration and hard work.
- Nuun ‘Active’ is now Nuun Hydration: Electrolytes. The Nuun product you know and love hasn’t changed, still delivering the clean, hydrating formula that inspires a healthier, happier, more active lifestyle. Replenish electrolytes without the carbohydrates.
I had a late Christmas present given to me today and it was from my banana bread baking, muffin making office mate Leah 🙂 She’s just the sweetest and brought me something I love – Candy!!! Something cool to add to my collection of candy sushi (Mackenzie I’ll let you know how it is!!!) and large gummy bears! My very own Sweets Survival Kit! Thanks Leah!!!
We are watching the finale of the 37th season of Survivor. Yeah yeah… we are a few weeks behind. LOL. They are about to announce the winner in a few min…. AHHHHHH!!!!!
I may or may not have stopped by Potbelly again. I had an eye appointment this afternoon and it was right there. I mean, I couldn’t just pass it up knowing how good it was. It was either Potbellys or carrots with butter and pickles for dinner as that is about all we have in our fridge.
We are going to the DPS and DMV in the morning to get our registration and our TX drivers licenses. I can’t tell you just HOW much I don’t want to start my Friday morning at those two places. Wish us luck.
Being that today is Throwback Thursday, I wanted to share some more pictures of my amazing fiance from the proposal she staged.
While we were in Virginia, I decided to propose to her by surprising her with a trip to DC (we’d never been), staying in a suite.. taking her on a dinner cruise on the Potomac river, and asking her to share her life with me. The following weekend, she proposed to me…
She surprised me by having my friends and coworkers lead me to the front of the Rotunda, where she was hiding and had a photographer so that the moment could be captured. Tabbatha took me to the wrong location (SO FUNNY) and I saw the setup on the steps of the Rotunda as she took me to the top, instead of the bottom. So, I knew it was going to happen and I was so excited!
She staged the cutest setup after she popped the question. Flannel blanket, the candle she gave me a year and a half ago the first time she visited me in Houston, the rose from her boquet the weekend before, cookies with our names and Starbucks logo as coffee has always been our thing… I could go on and on!
She surprised me with a second trip to DC where we stayed at the W hotel, had dinner on a rooftop across from the Whitehouse, and had so many other fun memories.
I’m so glad we spent some of the the most memorable moments of our time together in DC and Virginia while we were there. It was such a magical and special time in my life and I can’t wait to go back and visit. Next time, with my wife!
I could go on and on about the proposal, our memories there, and my amazing girl. There will plenty of other blog posts, but I thought these would be a fun Throwback Thursday after spending such an incredible second Christmas together.
Wish me luck tomorrow as well as at 5pm I see what is up with my ankle and foot. Fingers crossed!
– What is your favorite reality show?
I am so excited as during the commercial we just saw that Celebrity Big Brother will be on Januray 21st. We LOVE Big Brother!!!
– Have you ever been to DC?
– Have you ever been to Virginia? (You have GOT to see UVA and the Monticello in your lifetime)